Monday, July 27, 2009

I wan 2 start a new life


There are countless things in my life I wish I could change,
make better,
relive,
fix,
whatever.

It may looks like a tree just peeling it's skin suddenly,
and recover with a new skin afterward.

I hereby going to start a new life,
keep away from lazy,
be more enthusiasm,
live healthier.

One step back,
and then two steps forward.
Make a stride to live a meaningful.

I still believe that the proverb,
【Fortune comes in by merry gate】.

I hope I will succeed.





【The first attempt to write in English】xiaowen

5 comments:

imxiaoai said...

呵呵~加油噢^^

你一定可以的~

小爱支持你吖~嘻嘻~

小文 Jowy said...

【MISS XIAO AI】
谢谢你的支持哦^^

Anonymous said...

英文超好地说==
加油。。
呵呵。。

文~ said...

喔~你英文很好哦~哈哈~不错不错~加油啦~呵呵~~你应该懂我是谁吧~~

小文 Jowy said...

【Derrick】哈哈,其实我花了很久时间写的,还是怪怪的XD谢谢你哦
【文,哈哈,其实还好而已啦,谢谢你哦~~我大概知道你是谁XD】